Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Front porch issues

Our front porch is really getting bad. I dont think I'll be able to hold off on fixing it for much longer. The other day we went out for a while and came home to a large section of the ceiling laying on the porch. I didnt get a picture of the mess but here is the hole.



Once I cleaned up the mess I decided to go ahead and patch the floor in front of the door since I was already out there.



This hole has been there a while, I've just had plywood over it. I had brought some old tongue & groove boards over from the house in Griffin last week for this purpose.



It's just a band-aid until I can get out here and rebuild the entire porch. I may throw a coat of paint down in the meantime so as least it will look better.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Man...what a mess.

I think we might have a similar problem about to happen with our porch.

Looks like your doing a great job at fixing it though.