We didn't get as much done as we had hoped today. I had wanted to get all the sheetrock hung but we had too many delays that prevented that.
After hanging the first piece I remembered that I needed to add the extra bracing for the upper cabinets. I had to cut the sheetrock in two places to add it since I wasn't about to remove the piece. It was a really tight fit and was a pain to get it in place.
Then I added the bracing to the rest of the wall.
The following pics show how far I got.
One of the many delays we had was going outside to take pictures of the snow. We actually had over 4" of the stuff! We even heard thunder a few times during the storm. These pictures were taken about 1/2 an hour after it started snowing, that should give you an idea of how hard it was snowing.