Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kitchen electrical

I was back at the Woodbury house today. I finally got around to starting the electrical work. I wired up 5 outlets and installed boxes for the microwave, light switches, and garbage disposal.


The box up near the top of the pic is for the microwave, I haven't run the line for it yet because it will be on it's own circuit. The double gang box on the far left next to the window will be for a garbage disposal and under counter lighting switches. All the other outlets are positioned so they will be 2" above the countertop.



I still have one more outlet to run (for the fridge), the line for the dishwasher, the line for the microwave, and the line for the under counter lights. Then I'm going to run a line up into the attic space to a junction box for the lighting.

No comments: