I decided to get back to work on the front porch columns. They have been sitting outside in the elements since I took them down way back in March.
I didn't get many pictures of my progress. Here is a picture of one of the columns during scraping.
This is the top half of the column. I am completely removing all the paint from the columns so it's a very slow and tedious process. I completely stripped, primered and installed one column and stripped half of another column before it got dark.
Here is a pic of the column installed, it's not a great shot since it was dark before I remembered to take the picture: