The main bathroom is another project that I have been working on. Last week I finished cutting in the primer on the walls, then I scraped all the trim.
One of the neat things I found here was the old exterior trim color, it's the brown/olive looking color on the door casing. This room used to be a side porch. I know this was an exterior color because when they closed the porch in and hung the interior door they just slapped the hinges up on the casing, you can see where they were on the casing on the right. That color was directly underneath.
Once the scraping was done I primered and painted all the trim, then painted the walls.
Sorry for the pics, it's very hard to get decent shots in this room.
Left to do still is install 1/4 round and baseboards, caulk, and paint the ceiling.