We got a late start yesterday afternoon so we didn't get as much done as we had hoped. Lowes didn't have enough of the baulisters we used for the deck railing so we had to go to the next closest one, 35 miles away, to pick up enough.
The first thing we did was to install the posts.
Installing the baulisters on to the railings is a tedious, time consuming job. They come with little plastic washers that need to be between them and the pressure treated wood so they dont corrode. I built each panel separately then installed them afterwards.
We had to quit 2 panels short of finishing because it got dark on us.