Yesterday was a pretty good day for progress. The HVAC/Plumbers were out on the job for the first time. They installed the plumbing in the kitchen walls so I can now go ahead and put the insulation and sheetrock up. I'll be doing that this weekend. I was also able to get the sub floor finished in the kitchen.
I also began demoing the main bathroom. A nice surprise was finding the original wainscoting behind the ugly tile.
I'm demoing this wall because it will be used to run the plumbing upstairs. I also tore out the dropped ceiling.
I found a couple interesting things on the walls, they appear to be stickers.
Some of our appliances were delivered yesterday also.
The dumpster was delivered the day before. When I opened the door to begin loading trash in it I found that it wasn't quite empty.
I called the dumpster company and talked to the guy who delivered it but he seemed to think that there wasn't enough debris left in it for him to have had to get up in there with a shovel to knock it loose. I told him that if I fill the dumpster up and run out of room because of that then we're going to have a problem. The pile is over 2 feet high and covers the back 1/3 of the dumpster.
This afternoon will be more demo work and hauling trash out to the dumpster.