Monday, November 27, 2017

We Moved!

Sorry that I stopped updating the blog, life got very hectic for a long period of time. A few months before my last post way back in 2014, we found another house that we fell in love with. After nine long agonizing months we were able to close on it! We worked on it for about 6 months before moving in to it, and have been steadily working on it since.


The house was built in 1859 and is a side-hall plan Greek Revival that was originally the Big House of a 2000 acre plantation. it is 4400 sq ft on 2.2 acres.



The blog is incredibly out of date (imagine that!), but I promise I will be updating it soon. I have two years of pictures of the work I have been doing and will be adding posts in the time frame they occurred in.

Here is a link to the blog. It is called The Big White House, which is what my 7 year old daughter called it.

No comments: