Thursday, July 12, 2012

Upstairs Hall

We've been doing a lot of work on the house lately. One of the projects has been the upstairs hall.

This is what it looked like when we bought the house:




And here are some current pictures:








For the past two weeks I've been running electrical to new lights and outlets, putting up crown and trim, caulking the cracks in the walls and ceilings, and painting.

Here are pictures of two of the upstairs bedrooms:



The first is our daughters and the second is ours. I have not cut in around the trim in our room yet.

I dont have any in progress shots because I was too busy to get any.

I'm going to throw in a picture taken from the Parlor looking into the Foyer:


2 comments:

Jayne said...

WOW! The upstairs hall is beautiful! what a transformation.

Amanda said...

I'm jealous of your wide hallway. Our's is so narrow. You've done a great job!